36th Annual Caregiver’s Conference
Caregiving With Hope and Inspiration
November 9 to 11, 2022
Virtual Sessions 10:00 am to 12:30 pm daily
Please join us for our conference for family and professional caregivers!
Sessions will be held daily, November 9-11,
from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Do you need someone to care for your loved one so you can attend the conference?
Limited free in-home respite care for persons with dementia, living in Northern Virginia only, will be provided by GraceFul Care.
For more information about respite,
call 703- 904-3994 no later than October 19.
Interested in exhibiting in our virtual exhibit hall?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Who SHould Attend?
• Family caregivers
• Volunteers working with older adults
• Professionals in aging and related services
• Be better prepared to provide care and support at home or in a facility.
• Learn new ways to engage individuals with dementia.
• Visit with exhibitors who offer supportive services.
• Connect with other caregivers.
• Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from George Mason University’s Office of Continuing Education. Additional fee applies.
Email reminders will be sent for the sessions you registered for via Zoom. We will use the same Zoom join link all week, so feel free to attend any session as your schedule allows.
If you are a professional who wishes to receive access to .6 CEUs for the conference, you must attend all sessions.
.6 CEUs will be available to purchase for $50 from George Mason University.
We will share details on how to request your CEUs during and after the program.