35th Annual Caregiver’s Conference
Caregiving as memories fade
November 9 to 11
Virtual Sessions 10:00 am to 12:30 pm daily
Please join us for our conference for family and professional caregivers!
Click here to download our brochure for details about this year’s program and share with your friends and family!
Sessions will be held daily, November 9-11,
from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Click here to register online.
Registration will open on August 11.
If you require an accommodation to participate, please indicate this in your registration or call
Interested in exhibiting in our virtual exhibit hall?
Email email@example.com for more information.
For more information about the conference,
please call 703-270-0043.
Who SHould Attend?
• Family caregivers
• Volunteers working with older adults
• Professionals in aging and related services
• Be better prepared to provide care and support at home or in a facility.
• Learn new ways to engage individuals with dementia.
• Visit with exhibitors who offer supportive services.
• Connect with other caregivers.
• Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from George Mason University’s Office of Continuing Education. Additional fee applies.
Click here for details.
Email reminders will be sent for the sessions you registered for via Zoom. We will use the same Zoom join link all week, so feel free to attend any session as your schedule allows.
Need help with Zoom?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-375-9987 and leave a message.
An IT volunteer from Volunteer Solutions will follow up with you as soon as possible to assist.
Session handouts will be available at:
Visit our virtual exhibit hall during the conference!
If you are a professional who wishes to receive access to .6 CEUs for the conference, you must attend all sessions.
.6 CEUs will be available to purchase for $50 from George Mason University.
For details on how to request your CEUs once you’ve completed the program, please click here.